Below we have discussed how we collect data from users directly or indirectly and how we are using it for your better experience and to create premium quality content for you.
- Collecting your data
- Where do we use your data?
- Keeping Your Personal Data
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
- With whom we share Your Personal Data
- How do we provide security?
- Websites we are linked to
- Children’s Privacy
- Cookies Policy
- Contact Us
Collecting and Using Your Data
Data you provide us:
Below is the information about the data we collect from you when signup, purchase a course, become an instructor, or student.
While signing up we ask you for your username, passwords email address.
These things form the basic account data
Credits card and other payment methods
For collecting and sending payment to our students and instructors respectively. We require some platforms like PayPal and credit card system and for that, we collect bank account information, passwords address, phone number. Don’t worry we strictly take care of your data and provide security.
Our services also include interacting with other students. if you post comments and reviews about the course and share your thoughts with the community. Your basic profile will be shown to the community like your name, image, gender. You can also see other’s profiles. But this data is not private and doesn’t harm anybody
Student payment info
For buying a course on Rosen learning. Our payment processing partners collect your credit card information or PayPal as it is mandatory to proceed the order. Rosen Learning never saves your credit cards or any other payment methods information
Instructor payment info
If you are an instructor/teacher. To receive payment from Rosen Learning.
You need to either connect your PayPal or another payment method on our platform. For this, our payment method partners collect account information, passwords. Let me remind you again that Rosen Learning doesn’t save any of your payment information.
While signing up on any platforms you have seen the extra options like login with Facebook, Google these are called third parties, we use the technology “ API (application programming interface)”. If you log in using these third parties. We may collect your information like depending on the platform or service we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, the physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
If you use our Services through a third-party platform or service or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), what browser you are using, its version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Where do we use your data?
Our main purpose is to give you a better experience on our site/platform. Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service:
- including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account:
- to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:
- the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To Contact You:
- by email, call, notifications, updates you about services, sending you information whenever we add something that’s relevant to your taste. Notify you of offers and sales on Rosen Learning. Also to share the Core update of our system.
- To provide You
- with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests:
- To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:
- We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You. For example, using the service of e-mail.
- For Business transfers:
- We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Affiliates:
- With Business Partners:
- We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users:
- when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Keeping Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
With whom we share Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
How we provide security:
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We work hard to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Let me remind you about payment methods. We use some of the top payments methods like Paypal and credit cards system.
You should not share your personal data and password with any other third party. We are not responsible for. We are only responsible for the data we share to a third party.
Still, if you think your account is being manipulated without your permission you can contact us at email@example.com.
Websites we are linked to
We may share data with some third party advertisers or websites, to increase user experiences by showing relevant ads and offers on our platform.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small-sized files, stored in your browser’s memory. When you visit our website: www.rosenlearning.com a pop up message appears. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service
There are two main types of cookies.
Sessional cookies are stored for a specific time. They will only be present if you are on our site or platform www.rosenlearning.com. As you exit the cookies will be removed.
Persistent cookies are stored on your computer when you go offline.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
- These cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent and Fake use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies identify if our users have accepted the cookies on their browsers
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: www.rosenlearning.com