How to start an online T-shirt business without inventory and graphic design skills.
This course is suitable for people who want to start an online t-shirt business without inventory and graphic skills.
What you will learn
- To create your t-shirt business from A to Z
- How to create to select a niche
- How to design your t-shirts
- How to sell your on the marketplace
- A computer and internet
Who this course for:
- No graphic experience required
- Suitable for People who would like to start an online business.
- Suitable for people who would like to wort at home.
- Know how to select the best graphics designs, providers
- Know how to select the best t-shirt drop shipping companies.
- At the end of this lesson, you will have an online T-shirt business
- You will be able to market your product in the major marketplaces
6 steps to get started :
You will learn 6 major lessons that will help you to start your online T-shirt business. The course compromises of 2 hours of practical steps and links that will help you start your business right away. The instructor will offer a FREE mentorship until your online shop is set.
We will cover:
- How to find a niche.
- How to open a marketplace online shop.
- How to find a good t-shirt drop shipping company.
- How to find a t-shirt design.
- How to publish your product on the marketplace.
- How to market your products
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1008
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
How to start an online t-shirt business without inventory and graphic skills
This course is made of 6 steps on how to open a t-shirt online business
- Introduction: Generating passive income is in trending right now
- Step 1- Create your virtual storefront
- Step 2- Sign up for a print fulfillment company that sells t-shirts
- Step 3- Connect your storefront to your fulfillment company
- Step 4- Create your customer service pages
- Step 5- Create your initial t-shirt designs
- Step 6- Create mockups of your designs
- Step 7- Upload your designs to your print company
- Step 8- Order samples
- Step 9- Set prices and write product descriptions
- Step 10- Make your store live
- Important links and contact to get you started